Monday, March 29, 2010

Tank TV

I'm going to put up 500 videos on not only youtube but every other video site out there.

My goal is to be making money with my hobby in 5 years. I won't go into the details, but here are some topics for the quicky 1-3 minute shows.

Tour of my tanks = 15 shows right there!
Species sound off = I'm going to call this 20 for and easy start (my 20 plants)
Equipment Reviews= Call it 20 but this could be very ongoing.
Special Fish guests= probably about 8. but people are shy who knows
Favorite Fish Killing stories= I've got 3 i'm sure there are others
Dumbest things you've heard people do. Endless
Lighting reviews 4-5
DIY, figure CO2, lighting, ph tricks ect
Substrates 5

You get the picture there is PLENTY to talk about. I'm also going to be moving this blog at somepoint. (get us on something sexy)

You've been warned

No comments:

Post a Comment