Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bryan's TV fish tank

I have to start by saying that Bryan is the complete package when it comes to fishtanks. He's uber knowledgble. He's smart but not in a considending way like a bunch of fish people I know. He'll look right at your tanks and tell you what the heck is wrong and he's usually right. He's also pretty much always down to help with whatever project I have brewing. If I had to pick one man to help me with my fish it would be Bryan...

My only real beef with the kid is that he hasn't gotten into putting dirt in the bottom of his tanks like he should. I can't blame the man for wanting to clean his gravel good with the siphon.

He's the only cat I know who can rock a school of glass cats and make it pop. But there isn't anything I can put into words to describe this kids game on his TV tank.

CHECK IT!



The kid has serious game. He's got a bunch of time wrapped up in it. But it is so worth it.

This is one of the few fishtank projects I have seen done that could actually be profitable. Much skills man. Nice Job Bryan.

(this tank had 40 views and a comment in less then one day on YouTube, the comment, "Badass"

Badass indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment