Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pictures found from 2007


These are some pictures I found from way back of my tank. I think this was probably at the best the 125 ever looked. You can see that I spent a decent amount of time in it.

I was playing with that moss in the bottom left. Let me warn you, once you put it in your tank, it is not coming out. Period. That was a move I regret.

I like where the dwarf sag is next to the moss. That plant goes like a weed once it hits the soil. While it is a simple plant and gets out of control, dwarf sag, along with jungle val (tall skinny plant you see to the far right) are two of my favorite plants because the grow so well. The really helped me see some results in the hobby which kept me moving forward with it. If you look closely you can see that the val has gone all the way along the back. Great plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment